Asset and Collection Management
Our services include:
- Asset management (assistance with sale and donation, arrange storage and shipping).
- Estate planning and division (inspection, documentation of property, market research option for verbal or written report).
- Collections management (create an inventory, assess condition and advise on conservation for the proper care of your artwork).
The consultation fee is based on the current hourly rate, and/or commission.
For Estate Tax, Estate Planning, Charitable Donation and Insurance scheduling.
A written appraisal assignment includes:
- On-site inspection and documentation of collection
- Color photograph of each work.
- Description of each work (following the Getty Descriptive Standard).
- Research of current market, artist’s biographies, careers, and sales.
- Collection of all pertinent information for intended use to determine appropriate type of value – insurance scheduling, estate planning or taxation, damage and loss claims, charitable donation or for your personal use.
- Delivery of a bound, illustrated and annotated report, and/or PDF report with value conclusion fully explained and prepared in accordance with the most current edition of The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
The appraisal fee is based on the current hourly rate. A retainer of one half the estimated total cost of an appraisal and a signed contract is required before any work is begun.